Saturday, 10 June 2017

Spell it out - Tonic Studios new launch

Hello I'd like to share some inspiration for the new Tonic studios launch of Alphabet and frame stamps, on Hochanda this weekend with Paula Pascual
Two sets of alphabets and number stamps, one plain, one cursive, and a set of matching frame stamps which fit individual letters, or, as you might see from the inspiration on the show, fit all sorts of interesting things in them...
One pretty little wall-hanging I made featured the word HAPPY stamped individually into frames. Using the recent DL Layering dies as a background, you could put childrens' names, sweet words or whatever you fancy into a frame like this. I built up the edge frames to make it look a bit more authentic and used sequins to bling it up a little!

Whilst I was feeling creative, I found an MDF heart which I simply covered in paper and inked up a little. I mixed and matched frames, stamping and heat embossing on different colours, then added my letters and a few flowers to finish


For this card I decided to make a little frame wall, using flowers instead. I found some woodgrain paper which I stamped on and cut out to make my frames, and again the possibilities for names and special words are endless!

A contemporary new home card, with the house number in a frame

I was just playing with numbers, having them tumbling everywhere. It made a fun bright background for a quick and easy A6 notelet style card to send to a friend. 
Enjoy Paula's shows this weekend and remember they can be viewed on catch up for 7 days. I have had a sneaky peak at the rest of the design team's work and I KNOW it's going to be a creative show - I can't wait to watch them all myself!

Until they are on general sale, products from these shows can be bought on Hochanda
Happy Crafting

Nicky x







No comments:

Post a Comment