Saturday, 3 June 2017

Time for Visible Image

I'm so excited to share my first make with the amazing new release from Visible Image, Somewhere in Time. Released on 9th June, Helen and Mark are taking advance orders now over on their website and will be sharing their brand new releases and inspiration on Create and Craft on the very same day! it's going to be an awesome weekend!


For this 7x5" card I started with an A6 piece of white, stamped the smashed pocket watch and then masked off the whole thing with Pebeo Drawing Gum. Once I had allowed this to dry I went crazy with colour - Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Carved Punpkin, adding detail to the background and some coiled springs in black to the foreground. Then I simply rubbed off the gum and added a hint of colour to the workings behind the watch face.

I also prepared the base card too, but only the inch around the edge, as once the design is mounted, that's all there is to see!  
The designs and words in this set are amazing, I am going to investigate more with different phrases, as there are so many ways to work with them, and indeed the other two sets which are out very soon too! Get your orders in as new Visible Image releases are notoriously popular and have sold out time and again on Create and Craft!

Don't miss out on all the beautiful creations and ideas, check out Visible Image's facebook pages, accessible via the following links:



And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy Crafting
Nicky x



No comments:

Post a Comment